1. Berndnaut Smilde ‘Nimbus’, photography by Cassander Eeftinck Schattenkerk
2. Pierre Malphettes ‘Un Nuage de verre’
3. Interactive CLOUD project by Caitlind r.c. Brown & Wayne Garrett.
6. Paper clouds by Mia Pearlman
7. Jacob Hashimoto ‘Infinite Expanse of Sky’
Short Friday post this week about the beautiful typography of Jean-Luc Godard’s films. The world of cinema has an interesting typographic history and I want to share more about this topic in the future. But for now here’s Godard’s playful typo.
Enjoy your weekend! I know I will, ’cause I’ll be in London..
Le Typographe is a sweet letterpress shop situated a few streets from where I work in Brussels. It’s only one of many great places I walk past every week. I fell in love with this shop the minute I saw it. They sell all sorts of pretty printed paper, handmade notebooks etc. I nearly bought everything. See for yourself!